All media must provide the following documentation when applying for media accreditation and further information could be requested:
- Copy of current professional media or journalist card
- If not in possession of a professional media card, a comment must be added to the note box provided and a letter from your editor confirming your assignment must be uploaded to your application.
Accreditation will be granted to professional journalists and photographers only and any uncomplete applications will be refused.
- Writing Press (newspaper, magazine, internet, agencies and ISU Member Federations): maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Photographer: maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Television non-right holder: maximum three professionals per organization
- Radio non-right holder: maximum one professional per organization
- Freelancer: A freelance journalist or photographer is a full time professional editor or photographer, who is not employed by an agency or newspaper – a self-employed professional. A freelance editor or photographer must provide written evidence that he/she operates on behalf of a clearly identified media. A freelance editor or photographer operating under his/her own account will not be accepted.
The total number of accredited media representatives will be subject to space available. The Organizing Committee (OC) and DEU reserve the right to refuse accreditation should the number of applications exceed given space or if any requested information / documentation has not been provided in due time.
For any accommodation requests please contact directly the Oberstdorf Tourism Office
Online Booking System: http://www.oberstdorf.de/en/vacation/online_booking.html
Tourismus Oberstdorf im Oberstdorf Haus
- Reservierungszentrale -
87561 Oberstdorf / Germany
Tel: 0049 (0) 8322 / 700-1305
Fax 0049 (0) 8322 / 700-2099